Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I receieved FX3 Dev board. I see that it has CY7C65215 USB Serial Dual chip which is supposed to be used as a JTAG debugger. Over the USB3.0, I... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,    what does this mean? I copy the program from forum.thank you ! I put it in the attaches,because paste always error!      Show More
Anonymous
Greetings    I am clearly missing something, but I cannot find this document, "GX3 EEPROM Programming Guide", that is referenced in the datasheet and ... Show More
Anonymous
We are trying to bring-up a board with FX3. Unfortunately, we are unable to get any response from FX3 over USB port. Ideally we will upload our firmwa... Show More
StPo_1480841
In our custom implementation of the FX3 chip, we are using it as a device. We have VBATT connected to 3.3V through a 0 ohm resistor, and the VBUS pin ... Show More
Anonymous
I have generated the state machine for our own 8-bit camera with FV and LV and PCLK (at 29.5MHz). The camera is 640x480 at 25fps.    I have changed  c... Show More
Anonymous
I can't seem to install the FX3 driver to allow the YUY2 video stream to be used. It appears to default to the windows usbvideo.sys. As such I think s... Show More
ZhTu_1315981
应用环境:USB3.0通信  使用方式:我们将cypress提供的SDK进行封装处理,在整个应用中我们使用了控制传输,同时并发使用批量传输。  故障现象:当host主机cpu占用井喷式增长时,会导致瞬间USB3.0输出吞吐不足,引起底层饥饿。  疑问:1. host -sdk使用时怎么才能有效的避免... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,    I have a question about GPIF II, on the left interface configuration ,there is signal configuration ,I think it is data configurati... Show More
Anonymous
hello         i try to receive continue data from fx3 by usb isochronous at linux platform.        have any sample code about this? thanks a lot Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.