Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I'm using the 32-bit slave fifo sync interface and using the slfifosync example code.    When I do an IN transfer, the following OUT transfer h... Show More
Anonymous
Has anyone successfully set up a CX3 chip to receive audio in addition to video data?    We're having trouble finding any electrical components that c... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working as a software Engineer and I'm quite new to the CY7C6801a / 128 pin and keil uvision. I already have working firmware program and ... Show More
JEv_295166
Using version 1.3.3 of the FX3 SDK and an explorer board. The USB control center will correctly allow me to write to the I2C eeprom, with the resultin... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Can someone please advise on how we can get access to the source code and settings corresponding to CX3OV5640LIB libraries in CX3 OV5640 RDK... Show More
veRN_2322216
actually we are using Cypress Streamer to get imaged data to pc .when we connected to fx3 board end pints are detecting but successful packets are not... Show More
Anonymous
Every once in a while I get caught in the _tx_thread_schedule and can't recover unless I cycle the power to the CYUSB3014-BZXI device.  I'm wondering ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm designing a stereo UVC device with the CYUSB3014 FX3 and two AS0260 CMOS sensors. I took the AN75779 as reference design, which allows to interfac... Show More
Anonymous
I'm interested in know how to use UVC extension unit.    I  want to know how the UVC extension unit works    I noticed that the UVC Extension Unit is ... Show More
Anonymous
FX3    I have a  complex GPIO set as a 1HZ timer with interrupt.  I get the interrupt until I start sending messages.    Below is the GIO configuratio... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.