Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_1516091
USB superspeed peripherals

How could USB3.0 set the maximum number of retry transmissions when data transmission is wrong? 

Anonymous
I am designing a rigid-flex board with the FX3 Super Speed controller.    Is it possible to route the 9 USB 3.0 lines on Kapton before reaching the US... Show More
AnYa_2483746
Hello,    Im using FX3 CYUSB3Kit-003 on Windows 10, which is the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. When adding J4 jumper to the board in the device manager it ... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a source with more information on the error count fields for the structure CyU3PMipicsiErrorCounts_t as used by the CyU3PMipicsiGetErrors fun... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the EZ-USB FX3 development board. I want to download firmware image to I2C EEPROM, but ,it always show Promgramming of I2C EEPROM Failed. t... Show More
anju_2324996
Hi:    I want to  configure  a FPGA of altera , AN84868 is referenced. but i want use the quartus II software to download FPGA code and debug.    so i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Has anyone ever created an SDK project that I can use to print data read with FX3 into a txt file? - I would like to use the STREAM_IN feature ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have observed that the FX3 driver installed with SDK is not completely having the driver for "Cypress USB BootLoader" the default bootloa... Show More
Anonymous
Hello. I try to organize Slave FIFO Interface with CYUSB3KIT-003, CYUSB3ACC-006 HSMC Interconnect Board and Altera Cyclone III Starter Board as descri... Show More
liha_1323411
        If Set CX3 GPIF bus width to 24bits, and the image sensor data format is raw10/raw12, can GPIF bus transform 2pixels by one circle, and how ca... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.