Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

SePo_2528491
USB superspeed peripherals
How do I find out what is it connected to on SuperSpeed explorer kit?     Is it the same as INT_N_CTL15?  Show More
SePo_2528491
It  creates this hassle described in the app note:         The FX3 DVK should be programmed before programming the Xilinx FPGA board. The FX3 DVK will... Show More
Anonymous
We are using a CX3 development board and trying to transmit a camera video and readings from an external sensor (connect to FX3 via I2C) to a PC host ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm trying to make the an87216 example work.    I can connect the 2 PCBs and program the FX3. They reconnect. After that they don't show up ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    Is there a way to create more than one image file under the debug folder when working on Cypress EZ USB Suite? I am currently using the FX3... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, Cypress,    I developed “SyncSlaveFifo2Bit” (as attachment) based on “slfifosync” which in EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3. I can successfully compile SyncSlav... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,      I have changed the firmware provided in AN75779.zip  to meet the requirement of my own sensor with the following features:    1.16-bit syn... Show More
Anonymous
hi       I use cy3014 in my camera transmitting data to pc.i make PKTEND SLWR SLCS available at the same to issue a 4 byte packet.       I find the EO... Show More
Anonymous
The FX3 only supports 1 Interrupt message type per 125us microframe.    When is a request to send an Interrupt message included in the current microfr... Show More
XiGS_1880821
Hi All,       I want to knew the CYUSB3014  whether to support linux? if it can, please gave the driver to me.    GS Xie Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.