Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

heanc_1330791
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I am developing a custom camera application derived from the UVC example. I don't need to insert the UVC header for my application, so the CPU ... Show More
Anonymous
C++ streamer (EPIN bulk) failed with Altera FPGA writer using a FIFO writing at low clock speed <1MHz and 'slavefifosync' as CYUSB firmware    XferDat... Show More
Anonymous
Once CX3 development kit is connected to a USB 2.0 based host. CX3 recognizes a USB 2.0 host but it has only ONE video output format (640x480).  I was... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have two questions regarding MIPI RESET and XSHUTDOWN signal on CX3 chip as I cannot get any information on this from the product documentati... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there, I am interfacing an Altera DE1 board to ezusb3 and have been looking through the vhdl documentation for the slaveFIFO2bstream_out.vhd (down ... Show More
SePo_2528491
I did modify the example given in slaveFIFO2b_streamIN.v (attached) to be able to send the stream of bytes packed into 32 bit words (using  Xilinx FIF... Show More
Anonymous
I have installed EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.3.3 for Windows complete version. I tried build example without any errors. Then I created new project for fx3 and ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I`m using FX3.    In SPIDMAMODE, I want to write/read n byte data.    CyU3PSpiSetSsnLine (CyFalse); status = CyU3PSpiReceiveWords (buf, 3); CyU... Show More
Anonymous
What should I do when I want to use new image sensor OV10640 + ov490 with CX3?    Can I use the sample code of OV5640 for OV10640 + ov490?    Thanks f... Show More
FoHa_1559001
I'm linking the static library CyAPI.lib in a Qt project with the following lines in the .pro file:    <code> unix|win32: LIBS += -L$$PWD/include/SpaM... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.