Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
wyw
USB Superspeed Peripherals
I use uac2.0 in FX3,download firmware to board,my PC(windows10 20H2) device manager dispaly audio device of FX3,but corresponding driver was not insta... Show More
DeSa_1285516
In our project we use CYUSB3014 to transfer data from DAQ through FPGA to PC. For this purpose we use SlaveFifoSync mode (as described in AN65974). Be... Show More
NXTY_Nagata
Hi, I have two questions about fx3. Q1: When the CPU is done by software CPU resets(not whole device reset) , are the status of all I/O pins retained?... Show More
laden
hi, I  want to transfer data from the gpif to PC. the fx3 was working dma auto mode, gpif  width=16bits,I want reset the DMA buffer before every  tran... Show More
DC_IDN
Hi,We have a custom board with FX3 + EEPROM. This setup is already working and has been programmed multiple times with "control center". Now, we are t... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
jl46
Hello, In configuring the DMA channels, the size and count parameters dictate the amount of data that can be stored within the DMA channel: What I un... Show More
rs2123
Hello, I'm using the CYUSB3014 GPIF feature to capture data from an ADC. I have read from a forum inquiry here that there is a tendency for data loss ... Show More
mapper
Hello,   I'm using a Denebola board to receive data from an image sensor. I have developed a passive adapter board that simply routes the MIPI lanes a... Show More
arnova2
According to the documentation ("Designing with the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface"), the propagation delay for the (watermark/ready) flags from the ... Show More