Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TePl_1066611
USB superspeed peripherals
We are struggling to get the Sony IMX304 to work correctly with the CX3. The basic problem may be that it is simply too fast / too high resolution to ... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello, I'm using FX3.    I read there is "CyU3PGpifSMSwitch" API    that can switch GPIF state machine to a state id from 0 to 255.         What happe... Show More
Anonymous
I have a program for image capture, which run in superspeed explorer kit (cyusb3014) with a sensor board.    which can run properly, I can see the cap... Show More
Anonymous
I have a program for image sensor data capture, which can run properly when I download .img to SRAM.    But when I program this .img to I2C EEPROM, wh... Show More
Anonymous
I am interested in using the CX3 for a new project.  The requirements are to stream 640x480 video from an OmniVision OV5640 sensor over USB 2.0 at 15 ... Show More
LuTr_1679866
Hello,    I successfully managed to send a single bitstream of 160KB on I2C.    But the device on the other end is not able to cope with the bitrate, ... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello, I'm using FX3 device.    I'm using "USBBulkSourceSinkLED"    and I notice in rows 1004 ... 1011 this code:         /* Request to reset the FX3 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress,    I am using cyusb3014 to transfer image dataflow through UVC, but there is no any image on AMCap.The attached file is dataflow captured ... Show More
heanc_1330791
Hi,    I am developing a custom camera application derived from the UVC example. I don't need to insert the UVC header for my application, so the CPU ... Show More
Anonymous
C++ streamer (EPIN bulk) failed with Altera FPGA writer using a FIFO writing at low clock speed <1MHz and 'slavefifosync' as CYUSB firmware    XferDat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.