Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
We are using the Cypress example code SlaveFifoSync. The demonstration host application GUI USB Control center works fine with our FPGA design for sin... Show More
Anonymous
I'm trying to get a system based upon AN75779 to work. I'm running under Linux (kernel 4.12.5).When I runv4l2grab -m -q 100 -d /dev/video0 -o /tmp/gra... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I was just trying to understand the example code given in "cyfxusbdebug" under basicexamples, but when I am trying to read the EP 81 from host appl... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am having trouble to using CCyControlEndPoint read/write for C++ console application on host. The code actually from Cypress library document. Th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have setup appropriate usb descriptors for interrupt endpoint and PC can detect it as the control center shows everything as expected. Whe... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am trying to do a console application using CyUSB.dll. For some reason, I just can't add the dll to the project. See attached screen shot.My ques... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am using SuperSpeed Explorer Kit to develop code communicate with SPI slave device. The issue I have is the debug port, I only can see the debug ... Show More
MaMa_1595066
I wanna know what's on when I call those API function, where can i get the source code?thank you! Show More
Anonymous
In CYUSB 3025 after downloading FX3 Massstorage from SDK, it only detects SDHC, SDXC  UHS-1 is not detecting.. please help.I have given 3.3V in both S... Show More
Anonymous
It will just stop sending data to the host after some time (minutes).    Most of the time i get "Error in multichannelcommitbuffer: Code = 71, size = ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.