Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

JiKi_2103446
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,We want stream video data from image sensor with UVC on isochronous mode in Super Speed(USB 3.0).We are referring to the AN75779 example code, but ... Show More
WeNe_1271406
I am trying to create a video interface to FX3 GPIF, based on AN75779.  I use FPGA to create simple video signals FV and LV. LV is short with just 8 d... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,in the "HowToInterfaceMIPI.pdf" document you say that the maximum supported PCLK is 100 MHz.We have a raw12 data format with 4 data lanes and ma... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I download AN75779 and run SDK 1.3.3.  but fail to build UVC_AN75779.  (I do check the readme.txt of the project. Seems to be build in SDK 1.3.4)... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on a CX3-based product, and I need to provide a unique serial number for each device.  I would prefer not to have an additional step duri... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the UVC application. We would like to use our vendor ID and product ID and force bind it to the driver. I have edited the cyusb3.in... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,I have a question about schematic design of SD port power domain.Our customer's system uses the UHS-I SD memory card. I heard that the UHS-I SD ... Show More
Anonymous
HelloPlease recommend if there are any reference design of a USB bridge design that can connect 2 USB 3.0 host controller? Communication: USB3.0 (SS) ... Show More
Anonymous
I purchased the cyusb3kit-003 board. However, if you try to download the IMG file to the I2C EEPROM of the board through the USB Control Center, the m... Show More
WeNe_1271406
Hi, I would like to step through the example firmware for EZUSB explorer kit. If I just connect PC to the USB2.0 port on EZUSB and run CYPRESS EZ USB ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.