Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

LeDe_2880731
USB superspeed peripherals
I have been reading all the documents and examples about FX3 and so far I haven't found any example that I can use directly. Please help me if you hav... Show More
Anonymous
In order to use FX3's GPIF State machine in serial mode, please use the attached project. Reference document is also provided in the attachment.    Re... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,          I have been working in the FX3 SDK 1.3.3 for a while. I tried to open a code written in the SDK 1.3.1 and it displays a lot of errors, li... Show More
jomac_1309706
After downloading my program image to EEProm via the following codeenmResult = fx3.DownloadFw(filename, FX3_FWDWNLOAD_MEDIA_TYPE.SPIFLASH);I want to h... Show More
veRN_2322216
hello        we are using Cypress FX3 ,Control center , and streamer which has save to disk option in that.we are getting data successfully from FX3 d... Show More
MoAb_1070241
My image sensor produces 12-bit image intensity data. I would like to be able to selective, through software, capture either the full 12 bits, or just... Show More
Anonymous
Hellowin10   vs2013    the place of usb driver is "C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\Driver\bin\wlh\x64"    the place of dll is "C:\Cypress\Cypress S... Show More
Anonymous
first, i want to know if CYUSB3014 can output clock to the external sensor as FX2LP...second, when i use GPIF Communicate with external sensor, Does i... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I successfully download a firmware to the I2C EEPROM accompanying the FX3 device using console center.However, I fail in dowload a new firmwaire to th... Show More
Anonymous
Do you guys have the C++ code of the Control Center?I only found the C# code in the program folder, but I want the C++ source code. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.