Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

veRN_2322216
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,                    I am using Cypress Streamer which has Save to Disk Option  in it.End points are detecting successfully    data is is also tr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I am trying to create a dma multi channel but none of the sockets are in a usable state on my board.I used CyU3PDmaSocketIsValidProducer and Cy... Show More
user_2760891
Hi,I need share data between a FX3 and a FPGA, but the FX3 like a master device and a FPGA like Slave. For that I use the AN87216 manual, for the Mast... Show More
hiyac_351831
I have a question about CYUSB3014-BZXI.Datasheet Document Number: 001-52136 Rev. *Uhttp://www.cypress.com/file/140296/downloadI have a problem with US... Show More
Anonymous
transfer data
solved msg Solved
hello,everyone,     Now I have a question, my data is cycling from 00 to FF,8 bit data,but  received data in the control center ,the first number isnt... Show More
veRN_2322216
Actually we are using Cypress streamer which has option for save the data to disk .it working nicely and packets are successfully transfering  .if che... Show More
JaVa_2104626
I will develop the chip named CYUSB2014_BZXC,I use the vxworks system,I want to CYUSB2014_BZXC connect to USB.    Now,I want to know how to investigat... Show More
Anonymous

Is there any example host application to communicate with the extension unit of an UVC device?

Anonymous

where can i get the driver of  FX3  for windows10.

dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I add a I2C mux to extend CX3 I2C bus , but it doesn't work, I cannot see any I2C wave from the output of PCA9540B, I also call read channel ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.