Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,          We modify AN75779 reference code to receive our YUV camera module, it can be work.    Could you training me how to modify the AN75779 ref... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone,    I'm trying to stream video from an Aptina-Camera with UVC to a PC. Using the FX3-Board and the USBVideoClass-Example (for RAW - Apt... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to modify the See3CAM_CX3RDK_ e-CAM59CX3 example found here: http://www.cypress.com/cx3/ and add another usb streaming endpoint.  The mipi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am learning USB development with Cypress FX3 and I met a problem when going through the tutorials.     I got stuck at the step when I need t... Show More
falu_294486
hi all,  i know FX3S could set up RAID 0 device, but mt project already use FX3.so, how to set up FX3 as a RAID 0 device.thanks. Show More
user_2283911
Hello, We want to read the SPI Flash over USB. is it possible to read the data of SPI Flash present on pactron FX3S EVM board over USB. If yes then ho... Show More
Anonymous
   I read several posts about FX3 programmatically switch to different speed modes,  let's say we have a FX3 dev board that plugs into a xHCI port (su... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I'm developping a USB composite device that provides two functionnalities:- Data streaming from USB device to USB host.  : one USB interface, on... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there, The CYUSB301x manual (001-52136 Rev. *N), states: "When GPIF II is configured for the 32-bit data bus width, GPIO[50]-GPIO[52] may be confi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have to test my USB 3.0 - FX 3 - Application with Windows 10. Do you have a new driver, under the newest SDK 1.3.3 I only find drivers for Wi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.