Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MoAb_1070241
USB superspeed peripherals
I need some help selecting the optimum voltage for VIO1. In particular, I am interested in anyone's real-life experience of using different voltages (... Show More
BaAd_2759041
Hi all here I am building elf by using firmware example gpiftousb  provided by cypress for superspeed device(fx3).after generating elf I am trying to ... Show More
Anonymous
I've bought CX3 MCU chip. It is marked as CYUSB3065, but bootloader is for SD3 (see screenshot). Does anybody faced with this problem? Is it possible ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,to get into programming the FX3 I tried to blink the LED on the FX3 Development Kit and tried to establish some debug messages via UART.So I ... Show More
Anonymous
AN69574 examples work well when PCLK is 100MHz. If PCLK less than 80Mhz  Control center show error 997 Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I want to configure GPIO46 as PWM output, but error code = 68 is return , it means CY_U3P_ERROR_NOT_CONFIGURED .But when gpio46 is override a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I find out that from the SDK package there are several example code to program .img file into SPI flash,but I never find a sample code to read ... Show More
stbrc_1709151
Hi,My design integrates a Cypress FX3 CYUSB3014-BZXC and I need a GPIF 100MHz 2.5V interface. There is no problem to set VIO1, VIO2, VIO3, VIO4 and VI... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,here is the SPI flash memory used in my design: Microchip SST26WF040BFrom datasheet:PP Page Program 02HRead Read Memory 03HRDSR Read Status Reg... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hello ,            I am using Cypress control Center to transfer data from fx3 to PC and PC to fx3. my requirement is to transfer about 3 MB  file to ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.