Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All,    I'm developing host side application using Bulk Streams (using an XHCI Intel controller, and also others for the host side). I would like t... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I want to create a periodically called function myFunc() with period 1000 ms in CX3 code.Analogue timer interrupt. Tell me, how do I do this?If ... Show More
WaMa_286156
I unzipped the directory, and the app couldn't be opened.  So, after some googling, I changed the internal application to executable chmod +x ezUsbSui... Show More
anal_2415406
Hi,We have purchased a CYUSB3KIT (FX3) development kit which we are planning to use for a video streaming application. My development environment is E... Show More
Anonymous
HelloI've got a customer board with an FX3 (CYUSB3035-BZXI) here which is not booting (2 other ones are working as expected).It looks like the FX3 on ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
As to my understanding, In the configuration example AN84868, the configuration data are entirely stored at the FX3 before the vender command is sent.... Show More
Anonymous
i need to interface an image sensor to p port of fx3s and storing values from p port to s0 port of the fx3s....i am using gpif 2 interface in the p po... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I am using VMWare for a Ubuntu Linux guest OS, with Windows 10 as a host OS. So I have installed the cyusb_linux sucessfully and the device is bein... Show More
Anonymous
We have implemented an UVC demo, and hardware throughput for a 16k transaction is 3.2Gbps,           Would it be the limitation of FX3? What’s the ide... Show More
Anonymous
HiWe implemented uvc+uart project using our own sensor on CX3. It works fine on high speed, but we have a problem with suspend mode on super speed. Th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.