Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
fx2lp boot
solved msg Solved
If, at power-on reset, the EZ-USB detects an EEPROM connectedto its I2C with the value 0xC2 at address zero.what is that value 0xC2?where it will be?w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, ThereI'm using fx3 gpif II connect to fpga to get data. I've designed gpif state machine and tested using auto many to one mode and it works. I th... Show More
Anonymous
i want to  interface eeprom for booting and rtc,temperature sensortrough i2c with fx2lp.i have found i2c example in this path C:\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ... Show More
Anonymous
FX2LP EEPROM
solved msg Solved
How ez-usb-fx2lp automatically loads c2 load eeprom boot(24LC128-16KB-2 bytes address)?which eeprom will select if i connect two eeprom with same size... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I have a UAC device that can output different audio sample rate 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz via setting,  then is connected to PC via USB. In FX3 firmw... Show More
dis_2936761
Hello,As the Technical Reference Manual suggests to use External I2S_MCLK to CX3 for high-quality audio. I have two questions to ask:1) What do you me... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I cannot find any parameters for currents  of VDDIO1,VDDIO2,VDDIO3 in CX TRM or datasheet.Can anyone share these parameters ?David Show More
Anonymous
I follow Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference  to change .inf file with no rename  CYUSB3.SYS.1. Locate the [Strings] section at the bottom of th... Show More
Anonymous
I have a  ZTEX FPGA board  with CYUSB3033x Device combined with Xilinx 7 series FPGA  which has FX3 capability.In this example of FX2LP with ZTEX FPGA... Show More
Anonymous
From the schematic of the FX3 GPIO-to-HSMC adapter (CYUSB3ACC-006) it appears that the signals are placed somewhat randomly - some of the CTL and DQ s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.