Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have EZ-USB FX3 superspeed explorer kit. I browse and test several examples with the SDK. I have a small OLED device with I2C interface and I want t... Show More
Anonymous
I notice that 4-wire designs are absent from AN70707 PCB Guidelines. Can you please verify the feasibility of my proposed 4-wire microSD connections? ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,It would be really nice if we can have an event driven receive event handler in CyUsb library..Like Device Attached and Removed, if we have like th... Show More
wudic_1035111
Hello,I'm using CYUSB3014 working with FPGA. One Bulk ep is used as the data interface, and EP0 is only used to transfer control commands that is of 4... Show More
KandlaguntaR_36

I would like to do Soft Reset (CPU Reset) as mentioned in the data sheet of FX3 . How to implement it?

Anonymous
Hi AllSo I'm currently using the SlaveFIFO firmware for the FX3 to send and receive 32 bit data packets from a Master FPGA. Each transaction involves ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have a system that controls externally frame time and frame rate of my camera.At UVC class frame time is defined by using descriptors of frame an... Show More
Anonymous
Just like FTDI FT600Q-FT601Q(USB 3.0 to FIFO Bridge).Is that possible to configure FX3 to receive video stream from Host, and then output parallel dat... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Does the FX3 start to load firmware if I hold the reset pin?  What are the states IOs before and during firmware loading respectively? Show More
Anonymous
My sensor has 1600 pixels/line. Each pixel is 8 bit. My understanding is that if I set MIPI receiver to deserialize data into RGB888 format, then the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.