Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

chca_2098406
USB superspeed peripherals
I start a thread to recive the data.In the thread, there are 2 buffers. BufA and BufB. When one of them is full, the other one will collect the data.I... Show More
Anonymous
HELLO,I AM USING FX3S TO INTERFACE SD CARDIN THAT,I AM USING S0 PORTCAN I USE THIS S0_WP PIN AS NORMAL GPIO WHEN S0 PORT PINS ARE USED TO SD CARD INTE... Show More
Anonymous
fx3s s1 port
solved msg Solved
hi,i am using fx3s s1 port as UART+SPI+I2S interface.i need spi and uart interface only,i am not using i2s interfacein this case,can i use i2s pins as... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the Cypress FX3 SuperSpeed Exporler Kit for continuous data transfer. I am using the Slave FIFO code, SF_streamIN, from the AN65974... Show More
Anonymous
I configured one GPIO pin as PWM signal by using API call CyU3PGpioSetComplexConfig. Measured signal waveform was different to program code. It seems t... Show More
Anonymous

CY7C68013-56 pin doesnot contain T0 Aand T1 pin,

is spports timers?

selac_2609551
Hi, I'm developing UVC sensor board using FX3. My goal is to achieve 1080p 60Hz throughput, but I've found what I got is just around 1080p 20Hz at bes... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have been working in an UVC project. I enabled the usb connection using the API, CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue, CyTrue); (which returns CY_U3P_SUCCESS... Show More
Anonymous
My FX3 device needs a custom bootloader in EEPROM to workaround the problem of it failing to enumerate after a PC reboot if a 'B2' EEPROM boot image i... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am looking to have CyU3PSpiTransmitWords() and CyU3PSpiReceiveWords() in same SS low/high period. Is there any existing function doing that? Or h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.