Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am wondering if I could configure a DMAMultiChannel using 3 producers (one EP consumer). Two producers from the PIB, and the third one would be t... Show More
jingc_3301211
I am using an75779 sample code and the sensor is omni vision sensor ov426+ov6946. The data format is 10bit Raw with 400x400 resolution.here is what I ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    I am currently testing data transfer with FX3, from GPIF2 to USB 3.0. I took the project GpifToUsb as basis. Since I would like to have a... Show More
Anonymous
SET FEATURE
solved msg Solved
Hi:   I have met a problem that  host sent set feature (content : 01 03 00 00 02 01 00 00) afte i enumerated uvc and hid descriptor , when i creat  UV... Show More
Anonymous
Hi: When I debugged the UVC AN75779 code, I encountered a problem. When I turned off the AMCAP, I received a SET FEATURE request from the host. Once I... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,i am recieving data from p port to u port in the endpoint 0x81,while recieving this data through this dma channel,i am not able to send any data fr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Sir     I want to Display the RAW12 data in YUV format,I read the FAQ via the website: https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-9371 .And about the t... Show More
Anonymous
I have FX3 connected to a main application processor via the asynchronous SRAM interface with 8 address and 16 data bits. I am trying to access the FX... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am using CX3 and cyusb_linux in Linux for flashing. In my setup, I have additional I2C EEPROMs. Can I modify the source code of cyusb_linux Qt so... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I want to know the bit ordering of FX3======================================================Update : Sorry,  I mean CyU3PDmaBufferInit  actuall... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.