Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have FX3 connected to a main application processor via the asynchronous SRAM interface with 8 address and 16 data bits. I am trying to access the FX... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am using CX3 and cyusb_linux in Linux for flashing. In my setup, I have additional I2C EEPROMs. Can I modify the source code of cyusb_linux Qt so... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I want to know the bit ordering of FX3======================================================Update : Sorry,  I mean CyU3PDmaBufferInit  actuall... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,where can i find an endpoint number associiated with UIB sockets?example USB socket 1(consumer) is associated with endpoint 0x81 and USB socket 1(p... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,i am using j link segger debugger to debug fx3 codes,i am checking program execution step by putting breakpoint,i am new to segger debugging,any do... Show More
Anonymous
HI,Our custom board(fx3s) is some times failed to enumerate as usb device.some times it works pretty,some times its require power off and on.what is t... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I have a "denebola" video cameras.I plan to add additional features to the board (to expand the control capabilities of the video camera).For ex... Show More
MaAr_2545856
In UVC firmware, when a GPIO key pressed, in the GPIO interruption function I want to send a code like 0xFF to PC Host software, So it can take some a... Show More
Anonymous
I have an application where I would like to output single words of data (16bit or 32bit) from the FX3 to its output pins.DQ0..31 can be configured as ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,we need an application that will run on android plateform(like andriod mobiles,tablet),Is there any  source code available for fx2lp in applicat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.