Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

VlKh_2251656
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello.I use an example "uvc camera" - denebola. it works well.But on some computers, when connected to a USB3 port, it is defined as a USB2 device.Tel... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,I'm running my FX3 chip in conjunction with a cyclone FPGA, using the SlaveFIFO firmware. When i try and use the BulkOutEndPt.Xferdata to write... Show More
user_2884081
If I configure the MIPI block as RAW10 (as shown in the code below), but the GPIF bus is set to 8 bits, what will happen? My guess is only the first 8... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.Please, tell us how the communication and initialization of the device are going on USB3.For example: initial Hight speed features after detect ... Show More
MiZu_3526651
GPIF II - FPGA interfaceGPIF is sychronous master 8bit multiplexed address data Address is 24 bit, data is 32 bitClock can go in either directionOutpu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi...I've been modifying the SRAM_FX3 example in order to write file to an external SRAM.  When I read the data back from the SRAM... the data seems t... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am using cyusb3035 fx3s,i have interfaced fx3s with two spi flash(same specification and separate chip select) through spi interface.one flash... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Hello. Could you please let us know OS supported by CYUSB3033-BZXC? Best Regards.Yutaka Matsubara Show More
ZhYa_2401356
Our device dropped frames after extending the long line. So we want to measure The rate of USB3.0 transmission of the 1080p@30fps's YUV image before e... Show More
mama_1337366
What state of fx3-gpio pin, during power up before firmware upload?Thanks!你好,之前有在my case 問過這個問題,貴司fae是回覆要再確認,後來就沒消息了。想再問,是否已經幫我確認這個問題了。當FX3一上電後,直到我們的f... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.