Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Good evening!I have wired FX3S to a microSD socket consistent with the diagram in FX3S 4-Wire microSD PCB Design ??? . Though low voltage (1.8v) was c... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I have a denebola devboard (CX3 + OV5640)I hope add any resolutions to USB2 type connection.I made1) add frame descriptors in descriptor file (f... Show More
chsh_1759911
Its a very wired problem that two of my boards connect to WIN10 PC usb3.0 port the system will send reset signal to re-enumerate the device about ever... Show More
AnYa_2483746
Hello,When i started with my computer it had EZ USB ver 1.3.3 and Windows 7. I then migrated to Win 10 and kept using ver 1.3.3. Now i just tried upgr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I have a testing environment which generates an image pattern at 640x480 pixels for transmission over CSI2 to the CX3, using 1 data lane and 800... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are trying to debug Denabola CX3 platform using SEGGER J-Link.    As we understand, CX3 firmware uses ThreadX RTOS and J-Link only supports ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello! I am using the FX3 with a Sony IMX290 image sensor. I am using the sensor’s CMOS parallel output with the XVS and XHS output pins for the line ... Show More
Anonymous
Section 10 of the FX3 TRM shows all of the firmware registers available. How do I write a new value to one of the registers shown in that section? Or ... Show More
Anonymous
I have four cameras connected to CX3 ICs that are then routed into an HX3 which is connected via a cable to a USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe card (HighPoint Rocke... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm confused about FX3's boot mode. As I understand from FX3 Programmers Manual page 42, FX3's firmware and VID/PID/DID can be change over U... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.