Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

YuMa_1534086
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello. Could you please let us know OS supported by CYUSB3033-BZXC? Best Regards.Yutaka Matsubara Show More
ZhYa_2401356
Our device dropped frames after extending the long line. So we want to measure The rate of USB3.0 transmission of the 1080p@30fps's YUV image before e... Show More
mama_1337366
What state of fx3-gpio pin, during power up before firmware upload?Thanks!你好,之前有在my case 問過這個問題,貴司fae是回覆要再確認,後來就沒消息了。想再問,是否已經幫我確認這個問題了。當FX3一上電後,直到我們的f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What is GPIO state at power on in CyUSB3014-BZX?    In the other words, can i short to the ground some od the DQ signals?         Best Regards,... Show More
Anonymous
Hello - I have an FX3 design that has been manufactured and distributed for about 2 years.  We use the CyUSB3.sys driver (renamed) with our own custom... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am planning to use "CYUSB3012-BZXC" IC in one of my project.  As per datasheet, this IC needs 1.2V, 3.3V & 5V supply. In datasheet, current cons... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am using spi flash for fx3 booting.earlier we were using M25P40VMN6TPB FLASH.This IC is obsulated now.so we are looking for spi flash that sho... Show More
beGr_3211946
Hi,We are designing our schematic. We already use a 19.2MHz oscillator in other design, but this one has 10ns/6ns rise and fall time.In CX3 datasheet,... Show More
Anonymous
Based on Figure 38. Final state machine diagram in AN75779, is it capable of detecting camera sensor SOF (Start Of Frame)?Or it's required to add some... Show More
Anonymous
Hi. I'm having trouble getting a UVC video using the Zedboard and the AN75779 example project. The Zedboard is connected to the GPIF using a FMC Inter... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.