Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi,    I have setup with fx3 connected to the fpga fabric of a xilinx zynq 7000 series chip. I am trying to get bulk streaming in for sending image d... Show More
Anonymous

who can tell me , the fx3 how to detected  the speed,

VlKh_2251656
Hello.What kind of adapter (PCI-X to USB3) will you advise for USB3 port?Not all computers (many old) have USB3 port..But there are transitional cards... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I have configured the Boot Mode to "SPI, USB on failure". If i want to update the firmware, i have to change the configuration on the PMODE pi... Show More
Anonymous
I'm working with a custom camera frontend that does not follow MIPI-DPHY spec exacty on the clock lane.    The clock lane of this camera does not have... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,Image sensor is interfaced with fx2lp in slavefifo mode.image sensor configuration is 60 frames per second with 752x480 resolution.we are modifi... Show More
rasa_3547096
Hello1.when host(PC) is connected through  USB3.0 A to FX3 the host is showing "unknown device".How to rectify this problem. 2.The 3rd pin of USB3.0 A... Show More
Anonymous
/* Configure the video streaming endpoint. */    endPointConfig.enable   = 1;    endPointConfig.epType   = CY_U3P_USB_EP_BULK;    endPointConfig.pckt... Show More
FoHa_1559001
Hello,    My program is using the CyAPI to transfer data from a device using the FX3. When it attempts a transfer of over roughly 20 million bytes the... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello!I have example UVC+CDC.Many Thanks. Is very good example.Yes, video is exist.But, I looked, that for the case USB2 in descriptors file there is ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.