Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
What is the average power consumed by a CYUSB3064 or CYUSB3065 device when streaming 1080p30 video over USB?What is the minimum solution size (PCB are... Show More
Anonymous
Hello people,I was wondering if I can commit a buffer immediately after another has been committed (I know I can't commit the SAME buffer).The scenari... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I want to create a project in which i need sound as well as video from the gpif, i am using EZ-USB FX3 boardCan you please provide an e... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,So I'm trying to understand the use of the 2nd Stage Bootloader and I'm having the following issue.I program the 2nd Stage Bootloader into the I2C ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
My questions on AN84868 configuring FPGA by FX31) In AN84868, if the FPGA has been configured by FX3, it will switch to slave FIFO mode. Does this mea... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,I'm using CY7C68013A and cyusb at the moment on window 7. However, I need to use the device driver on Window 10 with signed driver signature. I st... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, everyone.I have related development experience with cyusb3014. In order to quickly integrate FX3 to our system, we used CYUSB3KIT-003. And it w... Show More
Anonymous
I can't find a dev board for the FX3S (with SD support). The only mention is some board from a partner (Pactron) whose website seems to be not functio... Show More
Anonymous
hi im using max2084evkit i powerup the board usb detect as westbridge in unkown port. couldnt update the driver softwre can you help me Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone, I am programming my FX3 using usb control center utility, and when i program using SPI flash mode it ask for img file and start progra... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.