Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KeWa_2323766
USB Superspeed Peripherals
UVC based application for FX3 is created based on the framework of AN75779.  24bit GPIF is used(D23:D0) . image is 800*600.  Pixel depth is 24bit/pixe... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I have a CX3 project and now I need to do UART debugging, but my hardware does not have the UART wired out. The alternative I found in the commu... Show More
BrSc_4720546

Hi,

Do we have to re-run the USB-IF Certification for FX3 if we use a different Vendor ID?

Thanks

BJ
Hello. I'm working with CX3 conencted to the sensor which streams RAW8 data at 2592x920@30fps. My goal is to make this work with Android phones which ... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am currently working in a project based on CX3. We have developed both an own hardware which embedded it, and a host application. Our product wo... Show More
KeWa_2323766
Sample firmware " USBBulkSourceSinkLED.img"  is downloaded to RAM of FX3 on CYUSB3KIT-003 demo board. In normal working, after downloading, the device... Show More
tcarlsso
Hi, A follow up question to this thread: https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/CTLE-settings-for-CYUSB3014/m-p/96123 ...where 4d... Show More
Philip
Hello,We are developing a custom module that features MIPI 2lane, 960 Mbps/lane.The module has "Embedded Line Data" so we are able to recognize whethe... Show More
em
Hello, I have several demo setups available to me.I have a Denebola CX3 RDK board (with 0v5640 camera, a CYUSB3KIT (FX3 Superspeed explorer), a CYUSB3... Show More
mn4888

我使用ezsuit里的USBIsochLoopAuto例程和streamer程序测试速度,发现usb3.0下只有不到8MB/S,我的u盘都可以跑到一百多MB,这是为什么?