Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm building a C++ DLL for our FX3 board.  When I try to build the code, I get the following link errors.  How do I correct this?              1>CyAP... Show More
qiko_3575871
I am devoleping some software with Qt base VS2015. But I can't sue the SDK lib.Could someone help me? Thanks! Show More
inal_2949331
Hi,I would like to control integrity of the data running over GPIF bus. There are some special registers GPIF_CRC_CONFIG and GPIF_CRC_DATA. Could you ... Show More
Anonymous
We are using a CYUSB3014 and need to put it into a mode where it will load a default code "golden image" from a SPI flash, the return to a normal mode... Show More
SaLa_1789541
I have created a program which is used for sending the data from 32 bit GPIO to USB,this USB device is described by the UVC descriptors (source files ... Show More
Anonymous
As per CYUSB303X datasheet I understand it would consume 60mA@5V for USB and 200mA@1.2V for AVDD & Core.Current consumed by Vio1-Vio5, VBATT, U3TXVDDQ... Show More
rebac_3514301
Hi,I am trying to get a functional camera link using an OV2740 and Cypress CX3. The OV2740 only outputs in RAW8 @ 1080p 30fps.Therefore i have adjuste... Show More
cumac_1314066
Hi all, We need FX3 USB SPI support 10bit Address and 8bit Data example code from cyfxusbspiregmode example code.Could you provide us the example code... Show More
Anonymous
After which cannot find boot loader.  SPI is connected the normal way thus :Some boards do and some boards do not enumerate. One possible cause is the... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I want to use 24 bit input from gpio and send it to usb via dma, can i use it iwth GPIF designer tool or can you suggest me any other m... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.