Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm working on a project using CX3 and a custom sensor board. We also need the second interface to control the sensor registers. My application is ... Show More
user_2888896
I use FX3 SDK version 1.3.4 and want to create a new project from template. Following the instructions from the User Guide (section 2.3) I can create ... Show More
Anonymous
QUESTION: Is there a specific way that things must be configured on the computer and/or in the HLK in order for the Cypress driver to pass the HyperVi... Show More
Anonymous
I face the two problems when FX3 enurmation as a composite device.    1. I make FX3 to a composite device.(One is HID, another is Cypress FX3 USB Stre... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,My new design is a composite device which have 1 UVC channel and 2 UAC channels. The UVC channel could support 3840x2160P30 @ NV12, and UAC are bot... Show More
Anonymous
1. I want to add a new camera ov9282, but i am confused about how to add a new camera. Is ther any document about it? What should i do?2. Another ques... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,I am configuring CX3 for a 1851 * 900 resolution with 60 Fps in RAW8 format.The details are shown in the image below.The pixel clock needed as per ... Show More
Anonymous
About connection line from V1P2 to VDDReference circuit diagram FX3_DVK_DEVICE_BOARD In the documentAlthough FB MPZ2012S601A is connectedApplication n... Show More
jomac_1309706
Hi,I have an FX3 device and it is properly programmed by the included Cypress USB Control Center.  I have downloaded and compiled the USB Control Cent... Show More
anju_2324996
Hi:    I want to configure FPGA(altera)  and want to make FPGA and PC communication by Cyusb3035.what will i do ? do you have examples of reference ? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.