Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I am working on a project where i need to connect FX3 to the external peripheral using the  UART interface.This project basically uses a direct... Show More
yvdec_1251166
Hello everyone, we designed an industrial camera using FX3 in bulk mode. With some type of host controller (for example: Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Ho... Show More
Anonymous
In theC:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\cpp\bulkloop,there is a demo called bulkloop.int nDeviceIndex = 0;m_selectedUSBDev... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have been trying to get the UART to work in DMA mode. What I would like to do is receive a USB packet with some data that I that is to be ... Show More
leda_289486
In the CX3_CONFIG_CTRL  register, bits [9:8] points to "DATA MODE" that should be used for data packing  and byte ordering.It is written that the regi... Show More
SaLa_1789541
I have created a project for my 8 bit input with raw8 pix formati have edited my guid and frame size for the input, but i am getting error in media pl... Show More
Anonymous
Setup: Ubuntu 16.04 LTSCypres SDK v. 1.3.3I try to debug FX3 in EZ USB Suite using openOCD.I followed EzUsbSuite_UG guide (v.1.3.3) chapter 3.2 (Debug... Show More
Anonymous
Step by step procedure:1. Increase the interfaces 4 from 2 in config descriptor in UVC frameworks code and association interface would be 2 , one for ... Show More
teiic_293761
Hi,We made a wrong terminal connection of FX 3 and connected the RESET # terminal directly to the INT # terminal.As a result, I encountered a phenomen... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,I'd like to have a code snippet for cx3 to place it correctly into gpif 24 bits mode.For now we have of course something like : apiRetStatus = CyU3... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.