Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am working on maintenance of my companies FX3-based UVC camera.I installed FX3 SDK 1.3.4 today, the first update after a couple of years.I notice... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,Maybe one of you has encountered similar problems or can give some advice on this topic. Please see the problem description below:Preliminary Sy... Show More
Anonymous
In EZ-USB FX 3, a crystal is inserted between the XTALIN pin and the XTALOUT pinIt can be connected, or an external clock can be connected to the CLKI... Show More
shkuc_292731
Hi,I have configured the GPIF data bus width as 24bit. I am unable to use SPI flash in this configuration ? Did any one have faced this issue ?Thanks ... Show More
Anonymous
When CYUSB 3014 does not use battery circuitWhich of the following is appropriate for VBAT?* Common with VBUS input / OPEN / Pull-Up / Pull-Down Show More
Anonymous
I am currently designing and reviewing with CYUSB 3014Application note AN 70707001-86523_AN 70707_EZ-SB_R_FX 3 _TM_FX 3 S _ TM_ Hardware_Design_ Guide... Show More
ChRi_1281516
Like here we have the same issue with Adesto and older Atmel Flash chips, but I cannot see the real reason. I can program the image without problems b... Show More
Anonymous
As a terminal of CYUSB 3014-BZXIT boot optionBelow, when not using the function, which processing is appropriate as terminal processing of PIN will be... Show More
gean_3054931

Hello,

how to configure fx2lp and fx3 to act as OTG and host?

regards,

geetha.

shduc_3538066
I am working on Cypress FX3 USB3.0.I am using EZ USB FX3 SDK/1.3/Application/cpp/Streamer.Now in streamer.h code ,there is one function called "Xferlo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.