Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ajmc_3522501
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am configuring CX3 for a 1851 * 900 resolution with 60 Fps in RAW8 format.The details are shown in the image below.The pixel clock needed as per ... Show More
Anonymous
About connection line from V1P2 to VDDReference circuit diagram FX3_DVK_DEVICE_BOARD In the documentAlthough FB MPZ2012S601A is connectedApplication n... Show More
jomac_1309706
Hi,I have an FX3 device and it is properly programmed by the included Cypress USB Control Center.  I have downloaded and compiled the USB Control Cent... Show More
anju_2324996
Hi:    I want to configure FPGA(altera)  and want to make FPGA and PC communication by Cyusb3035.what will i do ? do you have examples of reference ? Show More
Anonymous
we had a bank of buffers between the FX3 and the FPGA added since our Alpha design with the following notation. BUFFERS U48, U51, U52, U53, U54, U56, ... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I have created a state machine which is going to invalid state, but i haven't found why it is happening. Can you please tell me how to ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:      I am using Cypress USB 3.0(CYUSB3KIT-003,CYUSB3ACC-005 kit) as slave fifo to connect with FPGA board.      Till now, I have successfully made... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, thereI have a file stored in SPI flash ROM, and need to transfer to the host after boot up. I'm using two DMA channels working with end points. On... Show More
QsLi_3517121
Can EZ-USB FX3 be simultaneously emulated as a video device and a serial device? Is there an example of emulating two devices with EZ-USB FX3? Show More
Anonymous

Hello, which SPI Flash device can I use with CX3

Thank you, Avinoam

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.