Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    The control center counterpart for Linux which is cyusb_linux binary is not able to flash the image (.img file) to EEPROM and SPI Flash. It sho... Show More
Anonymous
I have a Sony IMX 290 which supports full HD output, however the only output formats available to me are RAW 10 and RAW 12. I have set the sensor up s... Show More
dach_3214351
the suspend, resume function is support fx2lp.using  suspend funcrion does not into suspend in fx2lp. Show More
YoIs_1298666
Hello,I have a question about FX3.How many words of "sync_slave_fifo_2bit" FIFO depth are there?Can we set it with API?Best regards,Yocchi Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,in my project I want to stream thermal video data via USB. The FX3 acts as a bridge between a FPGA and the USB-Host. Further I use  the TI... Show More
Anonymous
HII got Denebola RDK from e-con. Its working fine with default firmware, can see picture in Windows, Mac and Linux (Ubuntu 16). Now Im trying to modif... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am using the CX3 on the e-con systems Denebola Development Kit. I am trying to connect a image sensor but I have some issues and I am stuck with ... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi,I am now looking for design solutions to create a product similar to a micro SD card reader for iPhone.I noticed that Cypress did offer MFi SDK for... Show More
Anonymous
According to CX3 TRM page 8 the bus between MIPI CSI2 and GPIF II is 24 bit wide and has a max clock of 100 MHz. Therefore maximum transfer bandwidth ... Show More
qiwec_297866
1、If I use the in Endpoint of cyusb3014  to receive data continuously, which can be suspended by FPGA logic, how to judge that the in buffer of 3014 h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.