Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,why should we use below macro?#define _IFREQ  24000            // IFCLK constant for Synchronization Delay#define _CFREQ  48000            // CL... Show More
ScGr_289066
Upon building the CX3 RDK project from e-consystems.  It appears to build OK, but there's an error when the IDE attempts to convert the generated ELF ... Show More
Anonymous
After transferring the project from SDK 1.33 version to SDK 1.34 version, the Cyclone IV FPGA download stopped working in PS(Passive Serial ) mode via... Show More
GrBu_2012976
I am confused about the proper connections of the SSTX and SSRX pins on the CYUSB3610.  I assume the SSTX is the transmit pair from the IC, but in the... Show More
Anonymous
To stream video data from fpga to fx3 what changes should be made in image sensor interface an75779 using it as a reference. Show More
MiVi_1497601
I have a project that works very reliable on Win7 computers, but when I use it on Win10 machines the success of grabbing frames drops to 50%. What is ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi!On board, FX3 GPIO[56:53] are connected with a SPI FLASH chip; GPIO[49:46] are connected with a FPGA and will be used as part of 32 bits data bus.S... Show More
Anonymous
Hi..    We are trying to interface FX3s (part number 3035) I2C with temperature sensor (TS3001GB2A0NCG8) device. We are trying with the default firmwa... Show More
gean_3054931
fx2lp sdk
solved msg Solved
Hello,fx2lp sdk comes with keiluvision2,gpif designer and control center.can i use keilucision higer version for fx2lp?is it compatible?regards,geetha... Show More
jayac_3554436
I have two machines - one that is out of space (a disk limited machine with no internal upgrade potential - Windows tablet class device) and a powerfu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.