Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

masu_1341616
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,Is it possible to program SPI ROM for FX3 firmware without using Control Center?  If don't have any solution from cypress, how about any third p... Show More
jach_1279971
According to AN65974 (slave fifo interface) & AN87216 (master interface), I have burned your provided image - AutoMaster.img into one of FX3 , modifie... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on CYUSB3KIT-003 to stream video to Host, but before that i am trying to own MJPEG still image and stream to host as given in the example... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, everyone.     I am using FX3 . Now i need use 2 GPIO pins  to simulate the serial bus , one pin is clock out and the other is data out .     I set... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear sir,I compile Fx3BootAppGcc project(SDK1.33 included) and download it into internal SRAM by control center, control center show " Cypress FX3 Bul... Show More
Anonymous
We are running a custom firmware (1 OUT Endpoint from PC->Fx3, 3 IN endpoints FX3->PC) and communicate with the chip in linux, using libusb. Endpoint ... Show More
Anonymous
I have an application where a GPIO pin must be driven with a PWM signal, but not all the time. The PWM output must be turned off sometimes.    I can g... Show More
Anonymous
I tried with the given example project "GPIOApp" to toggle the gpio21 pin, but i am not finding any changes. Show More
gean_3054931
FX2LP SLWR
solved msg Solved
Hello,fx2lp is interfaced with image sensor in slavefifo  .is there any firmware control with the slavefifo interface signals.i wanted to stop and sta... Show More
Anonymous
I just encounter a weird phenomenon---uncovering the sensor will cause backflow and make streaming stuckI am now working on FX3 + Aptina sensor, using... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.