Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have problems with firmware download from a host processor to FX3 through the 16-bit synchronous ADMux interface. I use Document No. 001-76405 Rev. ... Show More
Anonymous
Based on the below reply from Cypress==> The MUXSEL line is controlled through an output GPIO of FX3 to select the correct pair of USB SuperSpeed line... Show More
jjFrutos
Hi,We are looking for the proper way to assign a Custom Serial Number for mass production.I've been looking in the forums and I find out the way to ma... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working cypress fx-3. I need change Input pins in GPIF II Slave FIFO. Currently all pins are configured as active low. But need to change ... Show More
Anonymous
I am generating a pulse on same previous condition but the pulse generated is shaking continuously. Its levels are not clearly defined. I am using CyU... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Do you plan to make USB 3.1 Gen 2 FX3 peripheral controller with sdk kit in the near future? Show More
Anonymous
Hi, In our system, the CYUSB3KIT-003(synchronous slave fifo 2 bit mode) and xilinx zc702 are used.in stream_in mode(streamin.img), the system worked n... Show More
jingc_3301211
Hi all,I am trying to develop uvc camera using omni vision mipi sensor.But there is no sensor register to invert vsync polarity.So can I change cx3 vs... Show More
agba_3844561
Hello,As the title states, I want to configure an SP605 board Over USB Using Cypress EZ-USB FX3.I followed this tutorial http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an84868-configuring-fpga-over-usb-using-cypress-ez-usb-fx3... Show More
doch_3739346
Tried "Terminate and Relaunch", reboot PC, but still got the error.From GDB Server, it shows: Target halted (PC = 0x00000000). Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.