Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
channabasappa
USB Superspeed Peripherals
 AMCAP application  unable to display any data on its screen.  On PC side we are able to see data through USB analyser but not on the AMCAP applicatio... Show More
Cromagnon
Hello, we have ported the working UVC application (AN75779) from the "EZ-USB ®FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit" to our target board. We have dapted the sch... Show More
GiMU_801241
Hello, I can't speak English well. In the FX3 SlaveFIFOSync 5Bit example, we want to use 6 ENDPOINTs.     endpoints 0x1, 0x2, 0x3 works well.   But e... Show More
Bindu
Hi I am developing a firmware that streams data  at 1080p@30 fps, I have  attached the parameters given I am not able to do streaming , the project is... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, I am facing an issue with SDK 1.3.4 while using multi thread. I have ported a project source to SDK 1.3.4 that I already used in SDK 1.3.1. I have... Show More
YeVe_4753746
Hi All! I am a very new at hardware programming.I try to solve next task.Some board continuously generates a 16-bit data and clock. Signal data must b... Show More
jasony1
Hi all,   I am very new to the FX3 and I am trying to stream data from a 32 bit bus sampled at 10MHz to the computer. Data is sampled on the GPIF usin... Show More
ReA_3297666
Hi, I'am new to the CX3 environment and started to build a application for converting 1928*1088 @ 60FPS  RAW10 MIPI to USB 3.0 UVC , we are using the ... Show More
sbattazzo_arc
Hi all, I'm trying to use the AN75779 project as a baseline to set up my MT9P031 as a UVC camera. Here's what I did: Modify GPIF state machine: change... Show More
MaLi_3529141
We use CYUSB3KIT-001 to connect to TypeC HUB and encounter FX3 streaming media transmission failure problem.A few transfers were successfully transfe... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors