Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
We are beginning a FX3 design where the FX3 back end interface is an FPGA and the preferred use case is :  -    Boot from GPIF II, presumably Sync ADM... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,How to solve below error?dgc@ensigma-lab: ~/shared/USB/FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux/cyusb_linux_1.0.5$ sudo ./install.sh Your current directory is /user/dgc... Show More
bhchc_3447926
Hi,Currently, I'm working on a data acquisition system and in which, one requirement is that when some DAQ done or any error condition or any special... Show More
geatc_3736111
A while ago I was assigned to make a bootloader for a custom board based on Cypress CX3. In order to do that I came up with the idea to make my own cu... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,I've downloaded firmware reference design SlaveFifoSync, generated SF_shrt_ZLP.img.Made below changes to FPGA example slaveFIFO2b_fpga (VHDL versio... Show More
user_58014
ご担当者様EZ-USBのTechnical Reference Manualにあります、ドライブ能力設定について教えてください。データシートに下記の記述がありますが、フル電流設定時のドライブ能力は幾つになりますでしょうか?1:0 PDS[1:0] Drive strength for P-Port,... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi All,I am working cypress FX3. I changed clock setting in GPIF designer to internal clock but I am getting 190MHz of frequency. How to set Clock int... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hai all,I am working on cypress FX3 cypress. I created "cyfxgpif2config" file by using GPIF designer tool and I saw the timing diagram in GPIF designe... Show More
Anonymous
I see the official routine is to take GPIO either as input or as output, because to collect the temperature of DS18B20, can it be configured as two-wa... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I have a debug board with FX3 chip.I also have a display OSD057VA (640x480 pix) with a parallel interface (this one where there are signals vsyn... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.