Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, everyone     I am using the FX3 to stream video from a image sensor which is controlled by ISP.     The way of ISP control camera,it can showed vi... Show More
napac_2439691
I have an OV2775 Sensor with 1928x1088 RAW12 30 fps Configuration. According to the script the Horizontal Blanking is 1622px and Vertical Blanking 38 ... Show More
Anonymous
FX3 / AR0134 Image Sensor – Not working ( Black Screen).Design is based on App note:  AN75779How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framework... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam,We developed one hardware using CX3. We have a Denebola RDK to test our source code. We have one source code which successfully generat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm using MAX2084 Evaluation kit, in that kit  cyusb2014-bzx driver IC present when power on the board as per the EVM kit instruction. the syst... Show More
Anonymous
  After downloading the firmware, my board cannot connect PC in USB3.0 mode, only in USB2.0 mode. The connetor and pcb wire are OK. Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using sample code of PWM generation which is provided by Cypress SDK (GpioComplexApp). We are trying to generate same waveform on different... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What are the constraints on FX3’s GPIO clocks. There appear to be system constraints when the maximum 100MHz is selected for GPIO on FX3. At what freq... Show More
Anonymous
I have problems with firmware download from a host processor to FX3 through the 16-bit synchronous ADMux interface. I use Document No. 001-76405 Rev. ... Show More
Anonymous
Based on the below reply from Cypress==> The MUXSEL line is controlled through an output GPIO of FX3 to select the correct pair of USB SuperSpeed line... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.