Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

amjoc_3854616
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I need to know whether fx3 supports the use of file handling functions like (fopen, fread and FILE type) manually. I need to read data from a file ... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hello every one ,                             We are using FX3S in that we are using Slave fifosync example to Communicate with FPGA in Master Mode . ... Show More
MiRo_263836
The current parts CYUSB302x and  CYUSB303x support UHS-I.. Are there any devices that support UHS-II or UHS III? Show More
amnac_3951326
Eclipse IDE is installed in my computer.Do I need to uninstall Eclipse IDE before installing FX3 SDK?I'm asking because I think Eclipse IDE is install... Show More
siguc_3498911
I am working on uvc iso mode on windows, my code work fine with 1080P 25FPS in YUV mode on win10。but when i rised fps to 30, it doesn't work.Could it ... Show More
Anonymous
Good day.I'm Sophia.My circuit board has USB PD + FX3 chip + USB Switch, and using Type C connector, how to let PC know FX3 device?I had tried to down... Show More
grov_3935901
I'm going through the SuperSpeed Device Design by Example book. I have eclipse working on MacOS Mojave 10.14.2, and have successfully imported the boo... Show More
user_3616931

how can i config  cyusb3014 to  support dual camera ?

taezc_3990156
I have a question about CYUSB3014-BZXI made by CYPRESS.When we restart Windows, We need to assert RESET # (C5 pin) of CYUSB3014-BZXI? When restarting ... Show More
agba_3844561
So I have successfully followed the steps on AN84868. However I wanted to use TERA TERM to print some messages via UART in order to fully understand t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.