Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

UnHa_3846631
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,CY4500 is avaliable to measure current or voltage of USB 3.0 Device which not applyed USB PD controller?? Show More
hahac_299066
hi,I have some problem when I use "CyUSB.dll", when I run my app, the first run it, everything is ok, but for the second time, I got a message, I don'... Show More
qiko_3575871
Hello every. Could somebody give me some advice?I have an android device and a Cypress device. I want to connect them. And transfer data between them.... Show More
veRN_2322216
hello,         I am working on fx3s to fetch data from fpga to host Pc. while doing this i want to fetch some data like firmware version and hardware ... Show More
Anonymous
I've changed "USBVideoClass" example from MJPEG to YUV(from subtype : VS_FORMAT_MJPEG to Subtype : uncompressed format)The descriptors are originally ... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hello,sorry but I have to create a new discussion since my previous post (USB-IF Link Layer Test failed ) has been prematurely locked...I tried to com... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,RD_START is the START State for read command.SRAM_READ_COMMAND, CyU3PGpifSMSwitch start state changed to RD_START.Linux application read from endpo... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,I've added below led test function to cyfxssrammaster.c.static voidmy_led (int loop, int time){    for (int a = 0; a < loop; a = a + 1)    {    CyU... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hello,I will develop board like below contents.FPGA read data on external memory and transmit the data to FX3. And then, PC read the USB data.So, I wa... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi,I have checked the following discussion below for similar issue. But this does not solve my problem.https://community.cypress.com/thread/34622?start=0&tstart=0.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.