Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

VlKh_2251656
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello.Now I am looking at an example for a CYUSB3KIT-003 kit.The example is called SRAM."3.6.2 SRAM Example"In source code there is example of reading... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hi all,I want to configure the board as follows.FPGA <-> FX3 <-> PC (USB 3.1 Gen 1)At this time, the interface between the FPGA and the FX3 is conceiv... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Good day.We made a custom video camera on chip CX3 similar to devkit Denebola.Sometimes, when running, the current consumption of the microcontroller ... Show More
deloc_2993276
Hi! I am trying to do next thing:  After receiving some signal over GPIO, I have to suspend data flow from GPIF to USB in AUTO DMA mode. But I can“t g... Show More
antac_1095701
I have a USB/UART bridge implemented with a MANUAL dma channel. The producer socket is the UART and the consumer is a USB out EP. I want to send debug... Show More
yoya_3933486
Hello,     I'm using CYUSB3014. I need to upload data from FPGA via CYUSB3014 to PC. I use slave_fifo mode and I use FPGA test procedure 'fpga_slavefi... Show More
mie_4032216
I want to use the Cypress USB 3.0 Dev Kit to push out a 5gb signal and measure that signal on various analyzers.  I stumbled onto the sourcing project... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hello ,            I am working on FX3S and we are Using Slavefiffosync example to communicate with host application .while transferring data from hos... Show More
SePe_4029311
Question FX3S
solved msg Solved
Hello.1) Is FX3S in mass production?2) What are the revisions?3) There is full support for the USB3 protocol.4) What is the fundamental difference bet... Show More
agba_3844561
I did on Windows what it said on AN84868 successfully.​ Now I want to implement the same on my own source code on linux (NEGU93/CYUSB3KIT-003_with_SP605_xilinx... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.