Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

beskc_1176496
USB superspeed peripherals
The FX3 SDK for Linux v 1.3.3 includes the example 07_bulkreader.c in which the API uses libusb_bulk_transfer (trivially wrapped) to receive 64 bytes ... Show More
wudic_1035111
Hello, I'm using FX3 to communicate with FPGA with a PCLK signal generated by FPGA side. In the past, our product is working fine with PCLK = 74.25MHz... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have modified the original project's firmware (found here: FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress Driver to use the OV... Show More
brsmc_4044241
I am working on a simple design that exposes the registers of an APB mapped peripheral located in a companion FPGA to FX3.  My first instinct was to r... Show More
alca_3937256
Hi, i am currently able to capture frames from a toshiba csi-2 bridge. The data sent is in mono8, so the value are between 0-255 and represent a gray ... Show More
stwa_1128876
Hello,I am trying to find the SPI speed of multiple transfers.  I am currently using the SPI clk at 33MHz with a 32 bit transfer.  This operates corre... Show More
deac_1839446
Hi,We have some doubts about project that we are developing and we would like to know if the connection that we made between the Cypress CX3 and the U... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hi all,I have a question about the FX3 type-c Receptacle design below.First, I want to get 5V / 3A via a USB C-type cable (Host: PC)I know that the cu... Show More
JaAd_2497106
HI,I'm using UVC+UART image file for FX3.For Windows 10,it works fine for both UART communication and video streaming are working. In the device manag... Show More
PoVe_3939176
Im not able run and debug programs in EZ-USB FX3 development kit. how to launch?please suggest Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.