Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_60901
USB superspeed peripherals

How do I get my FX3 device to generate a compliance pattern?

bowec_1260691
a new system windows 10 enterprise 64bit,after installing the drivers 1.3.4 for Fx3,the device manager shows code 45 for the Fx3.How can I reanimate t... Show More
xihoc_3044746
hi,I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 uvc project with ov5640. GPIF II interface shows in 'gpif.png' and its state machine unchanged. ov5640 i2c probe and initia... Show More
widrc_1621251
HI,I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THE FX3 SUPPORT SOFTWARE FOR LINUX ON AN I7 BASED LAPTOP RUNNING UBUNTU 16.04. I HAVE RUN INTO A NUMBER OF ISSUES THAT ARE I... Show More
KeWa_2323766
I have project that needs to use 24-bit GPIF configuration for parallel data bus. At the same time, I2C, SPI and UART communication block are also nee... Show More
HuEl_264296
Is there a good reason why SSRX+ and SSRX- seem to be swapped relative to SSTX+ and SSTX- ?If they were the right way round, it would be very convenie... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have been using the firmware shown here: https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971?q=Streaming%20RAW%20image%20data%20using%20Cypress%20driver... Show More
keka_4048911
I've been planning on using the FX3 family to act as a USB host in order to transfer data between storage devices on an embedded system. However, I ju... Show More
dasuc_3814096
Hello,I already brought FX3 board and I am planning to add an external SD card connection to the board, taking the schematic of SD card connection in ... Show More
antac_1095701
I have implemented a VCOM CDC device in my application. The virtual COM port is based on the usbtouart example code from Cypress. My FX3 code implemen... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.