Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jahsc_972471
USB superspeed peripherals
I've installed the FX3SDKSetup_1.3.4.exe.  I've imported probably all of the firmware examples under \1.3\firmware into the Eclipse however I still do... Show More
anlac_4080641
Hi,I want to build a Thumb drive (other names: USB drive, USB storage device, Flash drive, removable storage, etc.) based on the FX3S chip.Phase 1:I j... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hello,   I'm working on a project on send raw image data from an image sensor(SMARTSENS SC130GS) to the PC by USB3.0.   I start the project based on t... Show More
ReBa_1054056
Hello,We use the FX3S as part of a camera to store the recorded shots on a SD card. When USB is connected the images can be read from the internal SD ... Show More
allic_2250476
Hi Cypress,I want to transfer the data from PC to fx3 by UVC bulk-out, fx3 if supports this function or not, if yes, how do I modify UVC descriptor ?T... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,here, we made a custom CX3 baseboard, but encountering an issue that, appinit init sequence failed,  at MipicsiInit function.i guess that is ki... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am new to deal with USB controller. When I followed application notes AN65974 to try loopback example using synchronous slave fifo interface,... Show More
QsLi_3517121

Hi,

Which API should I call?

Please give an example.

thank you!

jahsc_972471
My requirement is to download firmware to RAM every time my application starts up. I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 and have my J4 always closed so that I can ... Show More
gean_3054931
FX3 .img file
solved msg Solved

Hello,

How to check data memory and code memory allocation in .img file?

thank you.

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.