Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Translated: How can I perform a thread method to automatically transfer data as long as there is data in Bulk in endpoint using CyAPI.h? Show More
jowac_1171871
I have been using Cypress EZ USB Suite with CYUSB3014 and a J-link debugger for years without any major problems.But recently I upgraded the tool to F... Show More
InAm_1491141
Hi,We have been working on a CX3 based camera with USB Type-B connector. This will be connected to the host through a USB Type-B to Type-A cable. When... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hi Cypress engineer,  I'm going to develope uvc camera based on AN75779 using new sensor, because some reason, We need to use usb2.0 port .  I Check ... Show More
hida_4040201
Hello,I am evaluating FX3 for a new device we are developing. Our device is battery powered so low power mode is crucial.I want a simple wake-up on GP... Show More
majoc_2100616
It's based on the SuperSpeed explorer kit. Anyone have the energy to give it a once over? It's open source, free for anyone to use.https://github.com/magnusjjj/basefx3kicad/blob/master/fx3kicad/firstschematic.pdf Show More
jingc_3301211
Hi Guys,I have created a uvc project for cx3 using normal usb3.0 connector, It works fine.Then I changed to type c connector, the reference schematic ... Show More
bhchc_3447926
There are some persons over cypress forum which close the thread. I don't know why the moderator allows them.I would like to reinvoke this post,FX3 Interrupt Endpoint + Custom Linux Driver weird behaviors... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Good Day.Please, tell meWe are now using a video camera developed on the basis of a Denebola reference board (CX3 and OV5640).But our quartz oscillato... Show More
jahsc_972471
I've installed the FX3SDKSetup_1.3.4.exe.  I've imported probably all of the firmware examples under \1.3\firmware into the Eclipse however I still do... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.