Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

xigu_1705831
USB superspeed peripherals
hi      CyU3PI2cPreamble_t works well if the i2c address is only 2-4 bytes width. but if the register address width is longer than 8 bytes, it is hard... Show More
user_1065201
Hi,we are using CX3 to get data from image sensor (ONSemi AR0330CM) + image signal processor (ONSemi AP1302) over USB to host PC. We would like to get... Show More
EtWh_2921621
I have inherited some firmware code for our CX3 chip, which is connected to an OV4689 sensor and streaming video over USB 3 to the PC. The person who ... Show More
gubec_4220551
I would like to connect a FX3 with a microcontroller like STM32H7 equipped with a FMC, FMC stands for Flexible memory controller, a port for connectin... Show More
XiLu_4121146
Hi,The PMODE[2:0] pin is Z11(USB boot):can find bootload on PC.    But after I download the img file to the USB RAM,PC can't find usb device.I check t... Show More
EtWh_2921621
I need to set up a DMA transfer from my CX3 to my PC. On the CX3 side, every 5 seconds, I want to send a DMA packet over USB. On the PC's side, I want... Show More
user_2283911
Hello, We are using FX3S cypress device (CYUSB3025) which is connected with our Host processor at USB 3.0 interface. The application running on Cypres... Show More
JeaPhiMO
I am using a lauterbach JTAG model LA-3500 DEBUG-USB3 for ARM9 with Denebola board based on CX3.When I flash my own bootloader in SPI, It is not possi... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hello,I'm currently trying out the "UsbSpiDmaMode" example and when i try so send data to my sensor, the CYUSB3KIT-003 keep sending data over spi and ... Show More
KyleLin
Here are questions about FX3 and need Cypress' advice.-------------------------------------1. Could  FX3 support line buffer for Streaming Frame? Ex: ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.