Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

siscc_4247476
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,i came across an artice that Cypress worked together with Lattice, developing an eval board using a Cypress FX3.The firmware of the FX3, used in th... Show More
MaWo_1214996
Hello,what to do with unused write protection inputs on the SD card ports? Can they be left floating?I want to be able to read and write from uSD card... Show More
Peya_4162826
I want FX3 only support USB2.0 full speed,under this condition, USB2.0 high speed and USB 3.0 is not support. another condition is only support USB2.0... Show More
AsWr_2271166
I previously posted here about submitting our CyUSB3.inf file for driver resale and was told to private message SrinathS_16 with the file. I have now ... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Hello:        I found CY7C68013A can update EEPROM  for less than 20 times.  At the first several times, it can update by USB control center normally.... Show More
ToWo_4256761
Is it possible to use an SPI controlled CMOS sensor (i.e. Python 1300) with the FX3 USB peripheral controller chip? Show More
Peya_4162826
Hi,Our company develop one USB2.0/3.0 testing equipment base on FX3, it simulate as a USB disk, and base on "Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\msc_e... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,can anybody reply to below thread?FX3 JTAG SEGGER thank you Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am using JLINK BASE with cypress EZ USB sdk .I am getting ERROR: Bad JTAG communication: Write to IR: Expected 0x1, got 0x7 (TAP Command : 15)... Show More
Peya_4162826

I want to get the system tick in millisecond, which function can get it?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.