Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KaFu_3122371
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Following the threads here: Re: FX3 SDK version 1.3.4 won't put breakpoints while running  , is there a fix or workaround for this problem? The workar... Show More
KaFu_3122371
Hello, I am having a problem with my FX3 application where the FX3 no longer respond on the USB3 lines or I2C lines (the two ways I can communicate wi... Show More
arnova2
We purchased a Terasic C5G FPGA board + FX3 Explorer Kit + Altera HSMC adapter board. According to Terasic's manual the voltage standard for the signa... Show More
xuya_3964206
  我们使用了TI的  TUSB501 芯片做CX3的 TX信号增强,原理图如下。 我们发现,如果用电脑的 USB3.0 接口下载固件没有问题,一切正常。 当我们使用 USB2.0 口下载固件的时候,发现刚开始枚举下载设备的时候没有问题,选择Program -> SPI flash,等待一会儿就会显... Show More
jl46
Hello, I've previously inquired in this forum regarding GPIO sampling synchronous to some other signals with the following timing diagram: Luckily, s... Show More
GrAU_4638336
Hello, Through different questions already asked on your website, we have been able to solve majority of our issues. However, for the custom we are cu... Show More
Linda
Hi everybody,  I'm trying to implement a timer on FX3 to measure the length of time for which an input pin (button) stays low. I want to configure the... Show More
yxx0803
Hello, Some settings in my design as follows: DMA buffer:       16KB(size)X 2(number) In my firmware:CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure (3,CY_U3P_PIB_SOCKET_3,6... Show More
MaXi_1246331
FX3 Slave FIFO active edge can be set by firmware. If I set,for example, negedge as the Active edge,does it mean both read and write operation use neg... Show More
Rohanth
Hello Team, I'm trying to stream 1080P MIPI Raw 10 image sensor . I if configure the MIPI transmitter section and receiver section for 1080p 30 Fps Th... Show More