Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gawac_3795096
USB superspeed peripherals
AN75779 need an image sensor with the following features :8-bit synchronous parallel data interface 16 bits per pixel YUY2 color space 1280 x 720-pixe... Show More
kiyo_1490531
I designed GPIF as an Async SRAM interface.No PACKET-related pins were assigned.GPIF is a 16-bit data interface.How should I write 8-bit data below?if... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What is GPIO state of FX3 after it is loaded with slave fifo example(AN65947)? I observe GPIO 50 and 52 are not tristated. I connect these pins to oth... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,Is there a way to check how many memory is left for dma buffers in CX3 codes ?I'm experiencing a weird behavior with CyU3PMultiChannelDestroy, retu... Show More
MaXi_1246331
In my PCB, FX3's IO power rail is set to 1.8V, which is also the power rail for FX3's JTAG interface. But problem occurs when openning segger GDB serv... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Dear Sir:         We have a USB dongle application, it used for Mpeg2 TS stream transport.         However, it used 3 Bulk endpoint and 2 INT endpoint... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I use FX3 to configure xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA. I uses the cypress example firmware of one application note that uses FX3 to configure xilinx FPGA in sla... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,      I have a board with an FX3 connected to an FPGA where the GPIF is the synchronous master mode. I am not planning on using any address lin... Show More
HuEl_264296
I'm not sure how to configure the MIPI Receiver for the CX3.My camera is the OV7251. It has a resolution of 640x480 at 120FPS and 10-bit monochrome ra... Show More
anal_2415406
Hi,For our application, we need GPIF 32 bit for communicating between FX3 and Artix7 FPGA. A design was made in GPIFII designer following AN75779 as w... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.