Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ScGr_289066
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All,Can someone point me to documentation for the CX3's I2C controller.  Specifically, I am seeing one of the I2C chips on my bus not releasing SDA... Show More
qiwec_297866
       I used cyusb314 in slavefifo mode with 16bits bus, and there are two bulk endpoints(0x81 0x01) in it. the dma buffer size corresponding each en... Show More
qiwec_297866
Hi Srinath S_16  I used cyusb314 in slavefifo mode with 16bits bus, and there are two bulk endpoints(0x81 0x01) in it. the dma buffer size correspondi... Show More
GrCa_1363456
If it’s possible to run a debug session into an RTOS; on the AVC code that accompanies AN75779, what’s the process to get past the first couple instru... Show More
geyec_1804386
Hi, I have a simple application that FPGA(Master) keep sending data to FX3(Slave) @12.5Mhz. Data could be seen by running  similar <gpiftousb> sample,... Show More
MaXi_1246331
In AN84868, the Fx3 switch to slave fifo mode when it completes the configuration of FPGA. In my FPGA application, after configuration the FPGA does n... Show More
gefi_4124981
Is there any way to easily convert the values in the CyFxGpifWavedata matrix to the actual state machine? Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi,I used my oscilloscope to sample the MIPI data line on an OV7251 camera. The camera has a resolution of 640x480, 8 bits per pixel, and is transmitt... Show More
HuEl_264296
When calculating all of the timings in the MIPI receiver configurator, the CSI clock seems to be calculated as: V-Total x H-Total x FPS x bitsperpixel... Show More
leda_289486
CyU3PUsbSendEP0Data fail on Timeout  Hi there,I reactive this post because with CX3 and 1.3.4 SDK I still encounter the problem. Here is the situation... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.