Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dacrc_4008436
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using an FX3, still in the superspeed development kit.  It is connected to an ADC and I can stream data from the ADC via the FX3 into a PC using ... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am successfully running an Omnivision OV5647 image sensor in 960p mode at 48.4 fps on the CX3 using Madhu's Streamer firmware project (FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress Driver... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,SPI interface (SPI_SCK,SPI_SSN,SPI_MISO,SPI_MOSI) in fx3 works only for booting(4 bit wire interface with spi flash).I cant use these (with anot... Show More
nich_4171101
Hi Sridhar, I have just checked with onsemi, theAptina MT9m114 image sensor used in the AN75779 reference code is already in EOL. The latest MT9M114 e... Show More
MoLa_3842091
I want to implement loopback that is based on slavefifosync project, but my customized fx3 hardware supports only two flags connection on pins (G7 & G... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Im trying to set the Xfer size doing:                    InEndpt->SetXferSize(2048);    And after that I try to read the size with the followin... Show More
BhSh_4197231
Hello,I want to reset the Ez fx3 by a vendor command and adding a CyU3PEventSet inside CyFxSlFifoApplnUSBSetupCB makes the firmware programming longer... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,I'd like to go further with this previous discussion : is there a way to process automatically, ie in program or scripts rather than with "manual" ... Show More
XiLu_4121146
  Hi,Srinath S:                    I designed one IO board use CYUSB3014,the VDD and AVdd  need  1.2V.I use spx3819m5-1-2 chip apply 1.2V voltage and ... Show More
JeZy_4330396
Hi Cypress team,I 'm getting performance issue when I'm using the cypress driver(bulk endpoint) for the streaming.Even if my laptop is not the most po... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.