Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
zhka_4728946
USB Superspeed Peripherals
现有的架构是FPGA+CYUSB3014,原理图直接用的淘宝上的开发板,现在单独跑IN是没问题的,单独跑OUT也是没有问题的,单独跑IN或者OUT速度都能到400M/S,这个和开发板一致,但是IN和OUT一起跑就会挂掉,用淘宝上买的开发板就不会,现在烧录的FPGA固件以及USB固件都是一模一样的,差... Show More
prateekmohan
Hello, I am interested in using the Cypress FX3 as a mechanism to communicate with our FPGA. I basically need a method for two communication platforms... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
Fly135
I'm having a strange problem supporting more than one resolution in my project. The following code sample is typical of sample code to handle this iss... Show More
fdelaplace
Hello. We are working on a product that is embedding during the development phase a Cypress CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyusb3kit-003-ez-usb-fx3-superspeed-exp...... Show More
Cromagnon
Hi, The AN75779 runs properly on the Cypress evaluation board, which uses a CYUSB3014 device. We want to port this application to run on a CYUSB3012 w... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
Ekko
Hi I encountered a problem while using OpenOCD debugging in FX3. When debugging the program, it stop at breakpoints as expected.  but it does not stop... Show More
Boon
Hi, We use FPGA+CYUSB3014 for image capture and the register of camera are controlled by IIC port of CYUSB3014. Recently we found that the speed of II... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am actually working with 13MPx CMOS Image Sensor. this sensor has 10 bits accuracy in his dynamic range. So, for this reason has the possibility... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors